· In the long and continuous Saga of its commitment to service, which started in the year 1979, CARDS undertook numerous programmes in pursuit of the various components of its strategy. The more prominent ones are listed below:
1. Education Centre for Rural Development – ECRD and Emergency Relief and Rehabilitation Programmes.
2. Dalit International Cultural Exchange Programme.
3. Dalit Seva Dals – Dalit Service Teams
4. Bala Vikas Kendras – Development Schools for Children.
5. Dalit Kala Parishad – Dalit Cultural Forum
6. Rural Christian Junior College
7. Dalit Writers Forum
8. Dalit Open University of India
9. School for Physically Disabled Children
10. International Forum for Dalit Development
11. All India Dalit Women’s Forum
12. All India Association of Dalit Intelligentsia
13. All India Indigenous Youth Forum
14. Father Heyer Degree College.
15. Womens Educational Development Sadan.
16. Self Help groups among women and Micro Credit.
17. Girl Child Schools
18. Child Labour Schools
19. Avadana (Counseling Centres)
20. Drought Relief Programmes
21. Urban Health Centre
22. Bala Bata Schools
23. Arnold community Trust (ACT)
24. Drinking water supply in Guntur Slum areas
25. Child Rights Advocacy Centre (CRAC)
These programmes are be broadly classified under the following six sections :
1. Education for Empowerment.
2. Forging towards Dalit Identity.
3. Women Empowerment.
4. Empowering differently abled
5. Social Empowerment.
6. The journey from Deenapur to Delhi.